Home»Basement Crack Repair
Basement Floor & Wall Crack Repair in Southern New Hampshire, Middlesex and Essex Counties Massachusetts
We can repair flooding, leaking cracks in your basement or crawl space
Floods from the floor. Floor cracks expose basements to water underneath the slab.
When water starts to leak through your basement walls or floors, it can quickly lead to a very serious flood in your home. Erickson Foundation Solutions understands how all different types of basement leaks are caused, which is why we provide a variety of repair products and techniques to handle every source of wall and floor leaks.
To get a free estimate on basement leaking solutions and crack repair services, call us at 1-855-239-3489 or click below! We offer basement crack repair in Bedford, Windham, Amherst and throughout New Hampshire.
Signs Of A Basement Crack
- Vertical, horizontal, or stair-step wall cracks
- Cracked concrete slab/basement floor
- Musty smells
- Water leaks or seepage
- Efflorescence (white, chalky stains)
- High level of radon detected
Our basement leaking solutions
A waterproof seal. Prevent future leaks with our basement window sealing system.
- Floor cracks: Water can rise directly through the porous concrete of your floor slab, a problem that's exacerbated when there's a crack. When you have water coming through the floor, the first step is installing a perimeter drain system. We can also install a direct drainage channel, which will help direct any water that comes through the crack into the drain and your sump pump. Finally, we will backfill the crack with stone and cover it with fresh concrete to prevent future leaks.
- Wall cracks: The soil around your foundation is filled with water, and even the smallest crack will allow this groundwater to seep into your basement. Much like with floor cracks, the first step to repairing a leaky wall crack is installing one of our drainage systems. We then use an innovative polyurethane sealant called FlexiSpan® to seal the crack. This flexible sealant will never dry or crack and can flex to the natural movement of your foundation wall, ensuring a completely waterproofing seal.
- Leaky windows: Window frames break down over time, creating separation and allowing water to seep past seals. Once again, the first step for repairing window leaks is a drainage system that funnels the water to your sump pump. We will then create a small hole in the wall under the basement window with a plastic fitting that directs any water into the drainage system. This is then sealed with a polymer injection for a clean, waterproof finish.
Repair your leaking floor and wall cracks today!
Water can enter your home at any point where there is an opening in the foundation. This includes not only cracks in the walls and floors, but around pipes as well. Our floor crack solutions provide lasting results that are compatible with your perimeter drainage system and will not crumble, flake off your walls, or fail due to the natural expansion and shrinking of the concrete.
Call the foundation repair experts at Erickson Foundation Solutions today to get started on your crack repair with a free estimate. We offer all our services in Bedford, Windham, Amherst, Manchester, Nashua, Hollis, Litchfield, Bow, Stratham, Merrimack and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.